We don’t have a specific tradition for Valentine’s Day. Each year it seems to creep up on us before we know it. Last year Valentine’s Day fell right after Mardi Gras so it was definitely an afterthought.
This year the boys have ideas about what kind of Valentine’s Day cards they want to hand out at school, Pax has a special snack that day and Porter is having his first Valentine’s Day party at school.
I am trying to have a Galentine’s Day lunch on the 13th with some of my friends and but other than that it will probably be heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and a dinner at home with our family.
I picked out this dress from the LOFT for this post and then they sold out of it…
So since my dress is out of stock I am giving you my other favorite heart pattern picks…
- Heart’s Aflutter Aline Dress from ModCloth
- Heart Maxi Dress from ASOS
- Heart Patch Sweatshirt from LOFT
- Heart Sunglasses from Unique Vintage
- Heart Ballet Flats from Unique Vintage
- Heart Tights from ModCloth
- Surely Sweet A-line Dress from ModCloth
- Heart Sweater from Banana Republic
- Heart T-shirt from Banana Republic
- Heart Pajama Pants from GAP
If you are looking for a few fun things to do on Valentine’s Day check out my Pinterest Board here.
Leave a Reply