February is the month of gray in Louisiana full of rain and cold days with lots of cloud cover. I now understand why they scheduled a bright red holiday in the middle of the drabbest month possible. Valentines or Galentines there are plenty of reasons to dress up and do something.
This year Valentine’s Day falls right in the middle of Mardi Gras season so we have several parades that will be purple, green, gold with touches pink and red!
I rounded up my 10 favorite Valentine’s Day outfit items from Amazon! I picked a little of everything including items it you aren’t feeling the traditional red and pink!
My Outfit Details:
- Black and white mixed knit sweater
- V-neck heart sweater in camel
- Gray sweater with hearts on elbows
- Beige button up top with heart detail
- Lavender heart ball knit sweater
- Tortoise shell heart shaped sunglasses
- Superga white sneakers with hearts
- Betsy Johnson black heart stud
- Red Beret
- White tee with red heart