Today is the day that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public. I am so excited that everyone can shop now! I have purchased a few things as well as seeing other bloggers purchase things and this is my top ten list of things you need.
- 1901 Layered Look Ponte Shift Dress – This is the perfect little mini dress with a conservative edge. I bought this and it is going in my closet. Aside from it being cute the ponte material is well made and fits well against the body giving a hot little streamlined look.
- BP. Tonya Open Toed Mule – This shoe is the perfect height for me. I loved the fit of the actual shoe and the sturdiness of the block heel. The shade of blush also makes it great for using a neutral in the fall.
- Wit and Wisdom Ab-solution Skinny Jeans – These jeans look good and feel good. They highlight the parts I like and hold in the parts that I don’t. I loved that the legs were skinny and not baggy like some of the jeans I have tried over the years.
- BP. Stitch Curve Hem Cardigan – This cardi is both soft and functional. I wish I had bought two. It is light enough to wear in the fall but heavy enough that you could wear it over a long sleeve in the winter and it will keep you warm.
- Leith Tie Front Pant – I purchased these pants after my initial shopping on day one of the sale. I have heard so many people talking about how cute they are that I cannot wait to get them in.
- BP. Plaid Shirt – I have seen this shirt getting a lot of chatter the last few days in people’s try ons. It is so cute and comes in a variety of sizes. I am loving the yellow.
- BB Dakota Gabrielle Faux Leather Jacket – I purchased this jacket a few years ago and have worn it a million times. I love the easy fit and the way it looks with jeans and dresses. I was tempted to buy it again to have a back up.
- Honeydew Intimates Short Set – I love anything and everything I have purchased from Honeydew. They are very popular and their loungewear is comfortable and durable. I got my first set last year and I wear it all the time.
- Steve Madden Trace Studded Mule – This is another must have shoe for the fall. The mule is always a popular style but this year everyone will have a pair and embellished makes them even better. These are cute with a little edge.
- Madwell Mini Transport Crossbody – I had to get a bag in here somewhere. This is the bag that you need for fall!
Happy Shopping! More coming next week!